Monday, December 17, 2012

She testing - Incline BP, Amrap ring dips

OPT She testing from Dec 3 completed Dec 5

A. Incline Bench max - 120#, a little bit snakey due to right side being weaker and therefore slower up
B. Amrap ring dips in 5 mins, first set UB - total of 59 - UB set was 17, then steady sets of 3's

several hours rest and playing with my dog, then

10 rnds for time:
10 T2B
10 Hand release push ups
9:55

First 3 rnds of t2b - 10 UB, then went to sets of 5's, lost kip on rnd 9, last set was 10 UB strict, ugh
Initially I was not too syked for this testing phase, but I have actually really enjoyed. In general I have gotten stronger on She and liked following it. I was thinking of switching to Being when testing was over, but now I am on the fence again after seeing the improvements. After I finish testing in a few days I will make final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment