Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Testing Day 1 - Press PR, Wtd Chin up PR

OPT Nov 27

So I tested the wrong program today I am seeing from James' response to the She followers. I misunderstood and I did the Being test today instead of She but I have been following She exclusively from the Beginning. OPPS! I have been torn about which program to continue with - She or Being. I really enjoyed She and feel stronger in UB - push ups no problem now! I have decided to follow Being at this point.
James - That said should I test She as you told the other She followers even if I am switching to Being later?

For the data: Being Test today

AM BW: - 118#
Height - 5'3" in my lifting shoes
35 years
My athletic background is in rock climbing and whitewater paddling so pulling movements are typically strongest for me.

1 RM - Standing Press - 100# PR by 5#
1 RM Wtd Chin up - went with a mixed grip on this, 64.5, PR by 10# and felt as though I could have keep going up - total of 182.5

For time 10 rounds of :
10 chin ups
10 BJ - 20"

8:05 - chins UB (BJs harder for me than chin ups, left calf a bit tight afterwards)

Standing Press 100# PR

Wtd Chin up 64.5# PR



No comments:

Post a Comment