Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snatch + 10 Min Amrap Carolina Fitness Challenge

Sat Jan 18

warmed up with sprints, 2 leg bounding, Tall Snatch, Snatch balance
A.    Snatch (from below knee)        3x5 (moderate-heavy) 75, 85,90
        Rest as needed between sets
B.    Snatch (from the hip)            5x3 (moderate-heavy) 55, 65, 75,85,90
        Rest as needed


C.    10 MIN AMRAP
    3 HSPU
    6 Power Clean 105#
    9 C2B Pull Ups
6 rounds + 15 reps - 3 reps away from 7 full rounds  - this is sort of typical for me, I get close to really pushing it and then I drag a bit and am disappointed by only a few reps in the end, ugh!
Was a great wod to try with the low number of HSPUs - they were all UB and steady (used it as my rest), pushed harder on PCs and CTBs - held 5/4 on CtBs then had to go 3s/2s. PCs were fast singles - on round 5 or 6 I did a few sets of PCs doubles but that was taxing on grip. Grip and breathing on CTBs felt like limiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment