Friday, February 15, 2013

OPT Big Dawg Online Comp Day 1 + 2

OPT Big Dawgs Online Competition Day 1 & 2

Events:

Day 1 (comprised of 3 tests):
Test 1: Snatch TnG Skill Test

In 10 min find your 10-Rep TnG (“Touch-and-Go”) Squat Snatch from the floor (video submission required)
- After completion of the Snatch TnG Skill test, you must take a 10 Minute Rest before moving onto Test 2
Test 2:  Burpee Repeatability Test
AMRAP Burpees in 40 sec/ rest 20 sec x 4
- After completion of the Burpee Repeatability Test, you must take a 15 Minute Rest before moving onto Test 3
Test 3:  Deadlift/Wall Ball Test
7 rounds for time of:
10 Deadlifts @ 175lbs for men, 125lbs for women
15 Wall Balls @ 20lbs to 10ft for men, 14lbs to 10ft for women
After completion of Deadlift/Wall Ball Test, you have completed Day 1.

Results:
Began 4pm
Test 1: 
used a 15kg bar
63# - best asethetics, which are being judged as well as load
68# - got 10 TnG, but the last rep was not so great, so I will submit 63#
Started to feel my food in stomach that I ate at 2pm, bad idea 
 63# - video for comp submission

 68#

Test 2:
17/16/16/11
the jump to 8" target got really hard on the last set, getting pretty nauseaous at this point
Test 3:
12:25 
DLs UB, WBs first rnd was 10/15, then 5's, WB were definately the limiter and the pukie sensation.
Very nauseous starting this and almost threw in the towel after round 1 because I was close to throwing up. This was the first time I have felt this in a wod and it felt awful - I have felt nauseous before but not ever thinking I could actually hurl. I decided to wod next to the wall ball target near the far door in gym just in case. I had to really fight through this feeling the entire time. 3 hours later still feeling it. Yuk! I really underestimated my fueling today. 

Day 2

Day 2 (comprised of 1 test):
Test 4:  90 Minute AMRAP
AMRAP in 90 Minutes:
1300m Row
200m Farmer Carry @ 2pd/hand for men, 1.5pd/hand for women
15 Wall Walks
42 Double Unders
Results:
6 Rounds + 1051 m Row (I don't think I get any points for this row in comp, darn. I was booking it at then end trying to get it all in but just not fast enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment