Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Recovery day + update for testing

May 15

20 min Z1 AD

+

20 mins of gymnastic skill work of choice + mobility

I will actually be outside the gym all day today and tomorrow, backpacking overnight in the Shining Rock Wilderness area with Glenn and Cedar, back in the gym friday!

I could not use Amber's Paleo pancake recipe that calls for coconut flour since I didn't have any at home but I did find an easy recipe to use the Almond Flour I did happen to have on hand. We took this out on the backpacking trip and it was amazing. Super simple recipe : 1.5 cups of Almond Flour (must be blanched), 3 eggs, up to 1 cup of water or milk added for desired texture. I also added in cinnamon to batter. I made them a second time with 4 eggs and they puffed up better on the griddle. It made about 10 3-4 inch pancakes.

Super simple and delicious paleo pancakes


May 16 - Rest day

Go to a Yoga class and enjoy!!

Big testing days coming up Fri and Sat:
May 17 - Friday will be lots of MUs and HSPUs.
May 18 - Sat we will test our backsquat and PC and do a 15 min amrap with PS and DUs

No comments:

Post a Comment