Sunday, May 13, 2012

Front Squat (PR), Squat Cleans & Row

OPT Being May 12

In 10 min build to a max Front Squat
rest 2 min
In 10 min perform AMRAP Squat Cleans - 90% Clean 1RM
rest 2 min
In 10 min as many meters as possible rowing
(stroke rate must be under 20 strokes/min)
Results:
165# - 20# PR! I had not tested a 1RM in front squat in quite a while so this was very exciting because I had no idea where this would be. I think the numerous squat cleans we had been doing on Being must have helped increased my FS. 
31 reps @ 115# (based on 125# clean) - This was challenging but not horrible. I would not have gotten all these reps if Shanna had not been coaching me, thank you! My form got better as I went and I felt solid in the heels, except on my 3 or 4 misses toward the end. Elbows are getting faster. 
2189m - very challenging to keep the s/m at 20 or under, it mostly hovered at 19 or 20m. 

FS 155#

 FS 165#
 

No comments:

Post a Comment