Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OPT Tester 5.16.12

OPT Being May 16

for time:
Row 250 m
15 KBS - 2/1.5 pd
25 burpees
15 KBS - 2/1.5 pd
Row 250 m
(please attach video if possible to workout attempt, thx!)
Results:
6:14
row 1 was 1:08
row 2 was 1:05
Burpees UB
KBS done in sets of 5
A bit disappointed because I could have pushed harder through the kbs. Going in I had a goal of doing sets of 5 swings and putting it down, thinking that would be taxing but when it wasn't too bad I never changed the goal to break it up in a final set of 8/7 or just go amrap. Last time doing heavy swings I gassed out (back in fall) quickly so I was a bit fearful of pushing too hard. I paced too much today, I never felt a burn and felt like I had more in the tank at the end. My ability to move a heavy kb has improved since last fall and I underestimated progress made. Oh well! Learnings...onward.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment